17.12.11

Such a tired day, but fun :)

Yap! Yesterday, I went to Pavilion, a mall located at Bukit Bintang. Still in region of Kuala Lumpur. I went there with two of my classmates, Kelvin and Richard. Actually, we meant to taking pictures there, kind of fashion photography but this one was the casual and not a serious one, just for fun :p


Later, I upload some of the pictures, just wait  :)
Entrance of Pavilion

There was also an exhibition of United Buddy Bears. What is United Buddy Bears? They are showing hand in hand bears which are designed by different artists on behalf of their native countries. Each bear has a different design from each country based on the culture.  Like this one i’ve taken just then. This one is Indonesian Buddy Bear.  
United Buddy Bear

After that, we walked to KLCC. Actually, the way from Bukit Bintang to KLCC is not that close. But Kelvin asked us to go. Then we go. OMG, what a tiring way to KLCC and the air was humid that time. But eventually, we got there. We did window shopping. Hmm actually it wasn’t window shopping, because we just went around the KLCC, compared the price between one and another shops.   Next stop was KLCC garden where we can see how high the twin tower is. There, we also took some pictures. Until 7 PM we stayed there just to take photo. Then, I asked Richard and Kelvin to go eat dinner because I was so hungry and I hadn’t eaten yet. So, we went to Signature, a food court in KLCC. I ate Chicken Rice. It was not bad. After that, we went home and I’m dying on my bed.
My legs is weary until now. But well, it was fun :D

No comments: